Friday, August 24, 2007

First Day

First Day

Well, the day has come. Nora's first day of Kindergarten was Wednesday. She was very excited leading up to Wed, and luckily, that excitement continued. I'm so glad. The story my mom tells about my first day of Kindergarten is that my teacher sent home a note saying "She had grape juice this morning, didn't she?" (As in, my breakfast came up for all to see). I still remember looking out into the hallway and seeing my mom & dad silhouetted as they walked out toward the double doors of the school. Mom, feel free to comment if I have some of these details wrong.

Anyway, Nora had a GREAT first day. She absolutely loved it, and when Kris went to pick her up at the end of the day, she asked "Can I come back tomorrow?" Thursday and today seem to have gone just as well.

1 comment:

the Voelker's said...

Don't you wish you could bottle up that excitement of going to Kindergarten! I can't believe she is old enough to go to school.