Sunday, November 4, 2007

Number 5

Well, it's official. Nora can now sing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth."
Number 5

Also, I took Charlotte on Friday to the ENT doc who took out Nora's tonsils a couple years ago because Charlotte has sleep apnea too. Hence, all the photos of Charlotte sleeping on Kris. Here's another from this morning:
sleeping
Yes, she's sleeping like that.

The doc said she's too young to really do anything about it (that's what I thought, but the RN we saw on Tuesday for Charlotte's double ear infection said they do take them out this young). Anyway, I'm relieved and annoyed at the same time. I didn't want her to have to go through that (the ENT said hopefully her throat will grow faster than her tonsils, so the problem will fix itself), but I was annoyed that we paid $20 and spent 2 hours to have the ENT look in her ears and throat and say, "well, there's nothing we can do." I wish the RN had told me that on Tuesday. Oh well. Guess Charlotte will be sleeping with us for a while.

No comments: