Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Done!

Done! (almost)

"woodgrain"

Well, here are photos of my favorite windows (sorry about the color, I'm on Kris's computer so I don't have my fancy-schmancy Photoshop and can't adjust the colors. The close-up photo is the closest to the real thing). These are the only "woodgrain" windows we got because these are the only windows in the house that don't have painted trim. We like these so much that I kinda wish we'd gotten them for the dining room too. It would've been worth it to strip the trim there. Oh well. We'll have enough to do with painting the new trim pieces they put on some of the windows (since the new windows are square, but most of the window holes weren't, there were gaps on many of the windows). You can see what I'm talking about in these photos-- we'll have to stain the light-colored trim. But the important part is done, and as I said before, we LOVE them!

No comments: